This page was updated:
Thursday, January 13, 2011
in central Maryland
Home > Services >
On the Field
On the Field
- Tiedowns, Storage & Hangars
- See website Terms and Conditions
The Carroll County Regional Airport and FBO hangars
available to protect your aviation investment.
There are many styles of hangars available at
Carroll County Regional Airport. There are two
the "T" hangar and the larger corporate hangar. "T" hangars are available for Single or Twin engine
These hangars are conveniently located on the
field with easy access to the Phillips 66 self serve pumps, the FBO, aviation
maintenance facility, aircraft movement areas, taxiways, and the runway.
seven large 100 ft x100 ft (10,000 sq. ft.) corporate hangars became available. These
spacious hangars are individually attached offices and located adjacent to the runway
for easy access. Adjacent to the
transient aircraft parking area. This means your pilots have room to
taxi your aircraft, comfortably board your passengers prior to
departure and after arrival. Vehicle parking area at entrance to FBO office.
- All hangars are constructed from steel
- "T" hangars, Twin hangars and
- Very convenient on the field
- "T" hangars have powered bi-fold or
manual slide doors
- Sizes available for Single, Multi-engine,
and Jet Aircraft
- Hangars have interior lighting and receptacles
- All hangars have security doors with lock
- Security fence area surrounding the airport
- Two Code Key entry points with audit entry
- All hangars have conditioned floors
Services provided by SkyTech
Copyright © 1998 - 2010 CarrollCountyAirport.com, All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions apply.